Bernard Robinson & Company puts its multi-tiered experience to work for wholesalers and retailers of all sizes including furniture and beverage distributors, neighborhood specialty shops, furniture showrooms, and antique and collectibles dealers.
We can help you attract and retain profitable business, whether your customers shop in your store, browse your print catalog, or surf your web site on the internet.
Recognizing the importance for wholesalers and retailers to monitor profit margins, we work closely with you in developing internal controls to help prevent theft and fraud. In addition, we can assist in analyzing financial statements to help you improve and streamline your inventory control and make more timely business decisions.
In additional to internal control design and financial statement analysis, our experienced and dedicated retail and wholesale team works with management in the following areas:
- Budgets, projections and forecasts
- Business expansion and financing
- Disaster recovery plans
- Human resources and performance evaluation
- Breakeven points including mark up and gross profit percentages
- Selection and implementation of software and hardware for accounting
- Website development, E-commerce, and point-of-sale