Passionate. Relentless. Diligent. This is how we approach business challenges. Although we have a variety of credentials behind our names, we are at heart – problem-solvers. We proactively work with clients to seek out ways to turn opportunities and challenges into measurable successes. This consistent focus on delivering value is why we have averaged double digit growth over, what was for most CPA firms, a challenging decade. Our clients know their success is our success.
Technical Knowledge Viewed Through a Business Lens
Disaster Planning for the Unwilling
Few of us want to waste time on a "Disaster Plan". It is time consuming, expensive to get help, and offers no immediate, concrete payoff. If you don't have the time and resources to do proper risk assessment and planning, you may still mitigate risks and avoid the worst outcomes if you're proactive about it. Here are a few things to consider: Read more.
REGISTER NOW – BRC Programs
Every program was designed with your success in mind - BRC Financial Symposiums, BRC Privately Held Business Forums and our BRC NFP Board Effectiveness Seminar. Register now and forward these community-wide events to a peer/colleague! We look forward to seeing you soon! Limited seating. Find out more: Detailed Agenda and Registration
- CPAs Stepping Out of the Office to Stock Shelves, Plant Bushes and Make Deliveries for the Day
- BRC is Named a “Best Accounting Firm to Work For” Again in 2014!
- BRC Has Expanded Into A New Location: Attend Our Open House September 25th!
- Lory Kelley Selected as One of the Triad’s 40 Leaders Under 40
- Bernard Robinson & Company Stepped Out-of-the-Office and Into-the-Community to Help Six Different Charities