International Tax Services
Cross-border business brings great opportunity but it can potentially bring great complexity as well. Bernard Robinson & Co. (BRC) can assist you in mitigating international tax exposure. If you have a transaction globally, your accounting firm needs to be there with an understanding of the international tax systems.
Our BRC International Tax Services Team can support your international businesses, including foreign taxation, repatriation opportunities, financing arrangements, sourcing, import-export considerations, and new markets. BRC understands the type of tax services you need to operate multi-nationally. We also have a dedicated bilingual China Practice who can handle all your inbound and outbound needs.
- International tax planning & transactions
- Tax return compliance
- Income tax treaties interpretation
- Review of corporate holding structures
- Foreign national and expatriate tax services
- US tax planning, structuring and compliance for foreign inbound investment
- Repatriation strategy for foreign inbound investment Tax equalization plans
- Social security taxation issues/totalization
Stella Chen Tax Senior Manager, Leader of U.S. Inbound International Services, CPA
Stella is a Senior Tax Manager with over 15 years experience. She assists clients in such areas as international and domestic tax compliance & consulting, business entity structuring, tax due diligence and tax controversy. During her career, Stella has helped many businesses navigate the complex tax and accounting issues associated with mergers, acquisitions and […]