Covid-19 Resource Center and Client Assistance Services
As you contemplate “next steps” and emerge with your best approach for reopening physical office space and your businesses within your state’s reopening guidelines. BRC has created such a team to assist in achieving the necessary re-entry framework to accomplish your organization’s goals.
Your BRC Covid Assist Team is studying, planning and developing a strategies for numerous re-entry scenarios which is why we have assembled this Resource Center for you and stand-ready to advise on your framework helping navigate your next move.
BRC’s Covid-19 Assistance Services
- Business Reorganization and Financial Restructuring
- Paycheck Protection Loan Forgiveness (“PPP”) Services
- Employee Retention Credit (ERC)
Information and NEWS Center – BRC News Releases and Articles
(Most viewed) Read More >>
- CARES Act: Business Tax Provisions
- Preparing for Forgiveness
- CARES Act: Individual Tax Provisions
- VIDEO: BRC’s Covid-19 Assistance Services: Cybersecurity Solutions
- A Discussion on Taxes – Triad Business Journal Exclusive
- Link to >> Department of the Treasury: PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM LOANS Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Link to >> All BRC News Releases and Blogs