…A wealth of experience for leveraging
In today’s business environment owners and management teams are focused on achieving more with less. Operative accounting support and a dependable accounting function is vital and is a prized resource of a corporate team. The best “back office” accounting functions utilize: proper execution, reliable information, risk reduction and insight for business decisions. These functions harmonizing together can make you more competitive as organizations can scale resources up and down as needed.
Cloud-based and service-ready Client Financial Office Solutions (CFOS) can operate as your Accounting Department
BRC is a leading CPA firm providing a diverse array of Client Financial Office Solutions (CFOS). We provide these elements with an experienced team of CPAs, accountants and analysts, using the latest technologies, leveraging cloud-based accounting solutions, systems and processes. BRC’s – Client Financial Office Solutions (CFOS) Practice serves: clients’ finance and accounting departments.
Our team of staff and management professionals use the appropriate skills and experience to meet the varying functional requirements of an accounting department in a variety of industries. CFOS (Client Financial Office Solutions) provides accounting and financial services in a cost-effective and scalable way by augmenting your current team or by acting as your entire accounting department. The concept of virtual CFO/Controller or accounting department can integrate with your operations and provide you with a powerful business advantage.
• Design and Implementation: Leveraging cloud-based accounting solutions integrated with other key business applications to reduce time and costs involved in accounting operations.
• Back office Accounting: We handle the work using standardized paperless processes for accounts payable, employee expense reports, billing and receivables, payroll, deposits, bank reconciliations and other accounting processes.
• Real-Time Financial Reporting: Access to your financial information via any internet connection including dashboards, account reconciliations and timely monthly financial reporting with variances to budget and prior year results.
• Financial Statement Preparation: help clients to prepare and maintain financial statements to ensure timely, reliable data is available for making strategic decisions.
• Complete Financial Interpretation: Financial information, profitability analysis, budgeting, cash flow recasts, business planning, banking relationships, and adapting business processes to changes in the business.
• Look Forward Analytics: Benchmarking and forecasting all go beyond monthly cash flow or balance sheets to estimate certain decisions and their impact on future earnings. Carefully thought out predictive modeling can use historical data like your financials to identify risks and uncover opportunities.
Open communications and a project manager for a seamless implementation
Using open communications and a “stepped-phases” approach, the transition to our Client Financial Office Solutions (CFOS) includes a dedicated team and a project manager, a customized implementation plan addressing later stage transition items like: end-user training, user documentation, and client use support.
Tracey Flynn Martin Partner, CPA
Tracey has over 30 years of experience as a CPA and is a tax and consulting partner in our Winston-Salem office. She applies her knowledge and practical ideas to meet the needs of firm clients from both a business and tax perspective. Tracey leads our Firm’s CFOS service line (Client Financial Office Solutions – a […]