Human Resources Management, which seems to increase in complexity with each passing year, is a very dynamic part of the successful business today. Our clients often look to us to help guide or assist them in their human resources decisions.
Whether you have a quick question, would like to set up some training or need the services of an interim or full-time Human Resources professional, we can assist you. Below are some questions, we often find on the minds of Human Resources Managers:
- How much will healthcare reform cost my organization?
- Do FMLA’s special rules favor unmarried parents?
- What is GINA (the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act) all about?
- What do I need to know about the paper trails needed related to hiring and firing from a legal standpoint?
- How can I recruit the best talent in the most efficient and cost-effective manner?
- How do you cultivate an environment-friendly to those who think and approach issues differently in support of diversity?
- What are the main reasons companies my size end up in lawsuits?
- Does the EEOC now consider it discriminatory to ask candidates if they have ever been arrested or convicted?
Specific offerings include the following:
- Human Resources Professional Training & Development
- Human Resources Management
- Leadership Assessment
Marsha Kunz Director of Human Resources
"Bernard Robinson & Company is a full-service firm, equipped to address the human resources needs of mid-sized companies or smaller with needs similar to our own. Whether assisting clients in their search to find the right candidate or counseling them on health care reform issues, we collaborate with clients to help discern the best way to address their unique situation."