Staying Focused on the Big Picture
Often times, it’s easy for management to get bogged down in the details of operating the business; to lose sight of the big picture. We can help to adjust your focus.
Does your organization struggle with some of these issues?
- Developing a mission statement, a long-range business plan, and a system to monitor your progress
- Establishing accounting systems and procedures appropriate for your business, which provide you with the information necessary to make the right decisions on a timely basis
- Comparing your results against industry benchmarks
- Planning for the future with financial projections and forecasts
An Outside, Objective Voice
With competition putting a strain on margins, maintaining a profitable business is more difficult to obtain. BRC is an outside, objective voice. We can help you identify inefficient resources, reduce overhead, and improve staffing.
We help management find the right solutions to tough problems.
Our Advisory and Business Consulting Service offerings include:
- Conflict resolution for principals and senior management
- Recruit and retain qualified accounting personnel
- Lease vs buy decisions
- Maximization of return from computer systems
- Business planning
- Enhancing profit improvement
- Enterprise-wide risk assessment
- Industry-specific consulting services
- Performance Improvement
- Strategic Accounting Service
- Business succession planning
- Cash flow & budgeting analysis
- Performance measurement
- Process evaluation
- Transaction structuring
- Buy/sell agreements
- Financing requirements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Partnership/shareholder disputes
Most engagements start with a consultation to share your needs and help identify strategies with results-focused initiatives from our advisory team. Contact us and…
Let’s get started today!
Wade Pack Assurance Partner, CPA
"Business consulting is at the heart of who we are at Bernard Robinson & Company. Collaborating with clients to identify all viable alternatives from which to discern the best course of action is our passion and our strength. As full-service firm with a team of over 80 employees and almost 50 CPAs backed by a global network of independent accounting and consultancy firms, DFK International, our extensive resources are aligned with our mission to surpass client expectations."