Today’s Wholesale, Retail and Consumer Goods Services
BRC’s Industry Team – The Benefits of Experience
BRC puts its multi-tiered experience to work for wholesalers and retailers of all sizes. We can help you attract and retain profitable business, whether your customers shop in your store, browse your print catalog, or surf your website on the internet.
Many unique challenges face today’s wholesale, retail and consumer goods industries, including globalization, evolving technology and adapting to unpredictable materials and supplies markets. BRC provides clients guidance and support in the areas of budget management and operations administration to optimize return on available resources.
Recognizing the importance for wholesalers and retailers to monitor profit margins, we work closely with you in developing internal controls to help prevent theft and fraud. In addition, we can assist in analyzing financial statements to help you improve and streamline your inventory control and make more timely business decisions.
Our team of professionals offers insight to wholesale, retail and consumer goods companies on key issues such as:
- Budgets, projections, and forecasts
- Direct to Consumer (DTC)
- Activity-based costing
- Supply chain management
- Warehouse automation
- “Big Data” incorporation
- Disaster recovery plans
- Selection and implementation of software and hardware for accounting
- Profit enhancement
- Cash flow management
- Evaluation and implementation of internal control systems
- Business expansion and financing
- Human resources and performance evaluation
- Breakeven points including mark up and gross profit percentages
- Website development, E-commerce, and point-of-sale