BRC’s Senior Living Services
There has never been a more dynamic time for those who serve seniors. As Healthcare for seniors has evolved from principally providing nursing care into continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs) comprised of independent living, assisted living, residential care, memory care nursing and more. Members of our Senior Living Services Team have evolved with the industry in identifying solutions to fit the unique needs of this community.
At BRC, we passionately apply our expertise and ingenuity in collaborating with service providers to find the best solution to complex technical and regulatory requirements of the senior living industry.
Serving the Industry with Dedicated, Resourceful Teams
Assurance, Tax and Advisory Services for Senior Living Providers
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting/ compliance
- Capital modeling (Financial & Strategic)
- Employee Benefit Plan Services
- Feasibility studies and market research
- Financial statement audits, reviews and compilations
- Fraud and risk management
- Grant compliance
- HIPAA risk assessment
- Inventory management
- LIHTC cost certifications for new construction and acquisition/rehabilitation
- Long-term care demand analysis
- M&A advisory
- Outsourced accounting (Client Financial Office Solutions – CFOS)
- Property and equipment studies
- Reimbursement consulting
- Revenue cycle assessment and improvement
BRC builds an integrated platform of tax, assurance, and advisory services for all of our Senior Living clients. In helping clients find the best solutions related to their particular situation, we assess third party reimbursements, revenue structure optimization, senior care industry regulation, financing alternatives, etc. We assist our Senior Living clients with the issuance of tax exempt bonds through the North Carolina Medical Care Commission, prepare compilations of 5-year financial forecasts for inclusion in annual disclosure statements, prepare filings for exemption from property taxes, prepare of medical deduction letters for residents and more.