Serving the Professional Services Industry
The professional services industry is in high growth as our economic engines shift to a services fueled economy. Being a fellow professional services firm ourselves, we are familiar with the financial and operational challenges that your business may face. We understand profitability is a critical element in reaching your financial goals and that your accounting firm must alleviate worries about financial issues such as cash-flow management and tax minimization.
Let our experienced Professional Services Industry Team give you confidence that your financial processes are covered and that you are taking advantage of every opportunity to improve financial results. Experience makes the difference, and with more than 75 years, we have been serving the needs of numerous types of professional services firms, including:
- Advertising /marketing and public relations firms
- Architectural firms
- Law firms
- Physician practices
- Veterinary practices
- Dental practices
- Consulting firms
- Private Equity / investment firms
In today’s market, let the our experienced CPAs and Advisors provide you a full scope of services from tax and assurance services to value-added advisory solutions. Discover how BRC can make a difference to your organization.
Professional Services Industry – Assurance Services
- Financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations
Professional Services Industry – Tax Services
Our experienced tax professionals are familiar with all facets of the federal, state and local tax laws and regulations that affect the Professional Services Industry.
- Business and personal tax preparation (corporate, individual, trusts, estates & taxing authority representation)
- Partnership, LLC, and “S” corporation planning and structuring
- Debt restructuring
- Capital gains planning techniques
- Office cost segregation analysis and depreciation planning
Professional Services Industry – Advisory Services
We provide numerous advisory services to the industry. We integrate our advisory platform and special projects with your tax and assurance services to deliver uniformity in all services.
- Client Financial Office Solutions (back-office accounting functions, leveraging cloud-based accounting solutions, real-time financial reporting, etc.)
- Practice monitoring reports / Accounts receivable analysis
- Review and consulting on the tax impact of partnership agreements and changes in partnership
- Benchmark and overhead analysis
- Compensation modeling
- Shareholder feasibility studies and financial forecasting
- Ancillary service analysis
- Mid-level and administrator incentive plans
Professional Services TEAM