Construction Industry Services
As Certified Public Accountants and Advisors, BRC’s Construction Services industry practice is ready to serve you. In recent years, the economy has further compounded the importance of making decisions around capital outlays and risks. In uncertain environments, consideration in all factors regarding margins, bonding and surety concerns, managing cash flow and seasonal work flow are now more important than ever.
Our industry team provides a broad range of assurance, tax and advisory services to stakeholders, management and others in order to assist them in their business decisions. We understand the industry (general contractors, specialty subcontractors, design build firms and commercial developers) so our professionals think beyond compliance and strive to help you apply your financial information. Every construction project offers unique opportunities and challenges. Strengthen each of your construction projects with insight and technical know-how. We take a team approach to execute an efficient service strategy. Clients who partner with our seasoned team find proven support in each aspect of the business.
Construction Industry Assurance Services
- Financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations
- Project & Indirect cost analysis for owners and operators
- Client Financial Office Solutions (back-office accounting functions, leveraging cloud-based accounting solutions, real-time financial reporting, etc.)
Construction Industry Tax Services
Our experienced tax professionals are familiar with all facets of the federal, state and local tax laws and regulations that affect the Construction industry.
- Business and personal tax preparation (corporate, individual, trusts, estates & taxing authority representation)
- Partnership, LLC, and “S” corporation planning and structuring
- Debt restructuring
- Capital gains planning techniques
- Cost segregation analysis and depreciation planning
- Like-kind exchange planning (1031)
- Tax credits: certified historical, low-income housing, energy and others
We provide numerous advisory services to the industry. We integrate our advisory platform and special projects with your tax and assurance services to deliver seamless client services to you.
Lory Kelley Partner, CPA
"BRC understands the challenges and opportunities associated with the construction industry. Recent years have been especially challenging. As trusted advisors to our construction clients, we are honored to be their first call when important decisions are contemplated. We enjoy putting our industry knowledge and technical expertise to work with our intimate knowledge of our clients' businesses to identify creative solutions and opportunities, while mitigating risk."
- Coker, Courtney Assurance Partner, CPA
- Hayes, Daniel G. Partner, Assurance Practice Area Leader, CPA
- Hooks, Tim Partner, CPA
- Johnson, Sherry S. Partner, CPA
- Kelley, Lory H. Tax Partner, CPA
- Pack, Wade Managing Partner, CPA
- Ripple, Benjamin R. Partner, CPA
- Smith, Tim Partner, CPA
- Stancil, Connie P. Principal, CPA
- Vernon, Erica B. Partner, CPA
- Witriol, Kevin Principal, CPA