- Business Record Retention Policy (pdf)
Record retention is important for helping businesses minimize risk. Click the PDF symbol to download a document retention schedule that is appropriate for most businesses.
- Medical Practice Record Retention Checklist (pdf)
Proper record retention is critically important for healthcare practices and their patients. Click the PDF symbol to download a document retention schedule that is appropriate for most practices. Retention periods may differ by state and contract.
- Individual Record Retention Policy (pdf)
Many people have a difficult time determining which records they should keep and for how long. Download a document retention schedule that is appropriate for most individuals.
On January 1, 2009 new IRS regulations were imposed for the use and disclosure of client tax return information to a third party. As a result of these new rules, we are required to have the attached “Consent to Third Party Disclosure of Tax Information” form completed and signed before the return can be transmitted to the third party. [Statute: Treas. Reg. Section 301.7216] This is the IRS link to their “Section 7216 Frequently Asked Questions”
- Third-Party Disclosure of Tax Information (Editable or Printable PDF)
- Internal Revenue Service
- N.C Department of Revenue
- N.C. State Board of CPA Examiners
- N.C. Secretary of State
- U.S. Department of Labor
- Big Charts – Historical Stock Quotes
- Bureau of Labor Statistics – Consumer Price Index
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Social Security Administration
- N.C. Department of Insurance
- U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Commission
- N.C. Department of Labor
- American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- N.C. Association of CPAs (NCACPA)
- DFK International
- SOC 2 Readiness Assessment Partner