Paycheck Protection Loan Forgiveness (“PPP”) Services
As a professional services and advisory firm, BRC focuses on our clients. We understand the economic challenges and uncertainties created by COVID-19 that resulted in your need for a Paycheck Protection Program Loan.
BRC has created a team to assist you in achieving the necessary framework to accomplish your organization’s mission and financial goals.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
Team Experience / Solutions
PPP Loan Forgiveness
If your organization received PPP funds or you are applying for PPP funds and you require
- Assistance with PPP2 loans in the application stage or in streamlining the process with lenders
- Loan forgiveness analysis or guidance through the loan forgiveness process
- Cash flow planning and financial projections
- Professional advice on technical matters with respect to calculations and documentation requirements
- Disbursement tracking best practices and monitoring
BRC’s Covid Restructuring Team can guide and assist clients through Covid-19 business reorganization & restructuring
PPP Loan Specific Issues/Questions
– Can your PPP loan be forgiven while working at reduced capacity?
– Do you need assistance related to loan forgiveness process?
– Do you need help with the documentation process?
– Do you need monitoring and forgiveness analysis?
– Do you need professional advice on technical matters regarding forgiveness application calculations?
Contact BRC’s Covid Restructuring Team at CovidAssist@brccpa.com
And start a conversation today!
Kimberly Jessup Ripberger Partner, Assurance Practice Area Leader, CPA
Kimberly is an assurance partner at our firm with over 16 years in public accounting. Her previous experience included working in Industry in process improvement and project management. She works primarily with clients involved in the governmental, non-profit and affordable housing industries, including tax credit properties, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, and […]