Bernard Robinson & Company has partnered with QuickFee, a third-party payments company, to offer our clients three secure methods to pay.
Electronic Funds Transfer (bank transfer) without fees.
A 3% processing fee will be applied.
Debit cards are not accepted.
QuickFee offers an easy, no-hassle way for you to pay over any period from 3 to 12 months to cover the cost of your invoice.*
For the Client ID: Please enter client ID
For the Invoice ID: Please enter invoice number
*How QuickFee Financing Helps
- If you have received Audit or Attest services, you may not use the QuickFee Financing Option to pay existing invoices.
- Keep working capital in your business for other purposes.
- Smooths your cash flow.
- Access an additional line of credit without engaging the bank or any formal application process.
- The credit charges are fully tax-deductible.
- No additional security is required.
- If you would like to pay off your loan with QuickFee early, all remaining interest is rebated and you only pay the principal.
Please note that interest will apply. No early payout/termination fees apply! If you have any questions call 336-232-4401 or email email@example.com