Upcoming 2022 Events
2022 BRC Symposium – Tuesday, May 24 in Greensboro, NC (PTI Airport Marriott)
Live / In-person event (only)
*There is a charge to attend this event of $60 and an early bird special ($50) thru 4/1/2022 (Lunch is included in your registration fees).
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Meet your North Carolina CPA ethics requirements
- Be informed on area of taxation including tax compliance & tax transactions 2022 tax updates
- Increase awareness of current updates regarding cyber risks and hacking
- Raise knowledge in estate & trust and in overall planning of a family office
- Create and outline a strategic plan for your organization
- Enhance your knowledge required to prepare, maintain or report financial reports and other 2022 accounting considerations
- Have increased knowledge and insight on economic growth including regional and local economic development initiatives
Learning objectives: Stated above
Field of study: Behavioral Ethics, Taxes, Information Technology, Business Management & Organization, Accounting, & Economics...(7.0 CPE hours)
Refund policy: BRC will refund your registration charges up to 10 days prior to the event. After that date there will be no refunds issued.
Complaint policy: BRC will refund your purchase price if you have registered for a course and found it unsatisfactory. For further information regarding complaint and program cancellation policies, please contact our CPE department at email@example.com.
Requests for cancellations must be submitted in writing and received by BRC ten (10) days prior to the date of the event to receive a full refund. Refunds are not given for “no-shows” to courses.
- This course will cover the most up to date and relevant tax laws to help business and individual taxpayers stay current as the tax landscape continually changes. Our tax professionals will cover various Federal and North Carolina tax laws that will have impacts on both current and future tax reporting requirements.
- 2022 Professional Ethics & Conduct is an NC Ethics course that prepares you to make the most moral decisions by helping you gain perspective on the wide breadth of issues facing CPAs.
- An update on recent Triad announcements by Toyota, Boom Supersonic and others regarding corporate selections and investments in the area. This includes information on building plants, facilities and hiring employees. The session will also cover what outside corporations find interesting and attractive in the area as others consider Triad, NC.
- This presentation will offer perspective and examples from our North Carolina public trust company on when families need professional guidance in the areas of family office, fiduciary, and investment management services.
- In this session you will learn the 3 reasons why your strategic plan isn’t giving you the results you want. And not to leave you in the lurch, John will share the three secrets that will make your strategic plan inspirational and worth the time and effort.
- In the everchanging world of accounting and attest standards, it can be hard to stay on top of what is new. This session will catch you up on the newest standards becoming effective for 2022 and touch on standards that have been issued that will affect you in the future.
3pm- 3:15pm: Afternoon Break / Snacks (15 minutes)
- In this session you will receive an overview of 2021’s Cybersecurity major cyber events and the 2022 projected trends. You will then learn the practical defense measures that need to be put in place regardless of the size of your organization.
Bernard Robinson & Company, LLP is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Andy Harding Director of Practice Development
Andy serves as BRC’s Director of Practice Development (including marketing and corporate communications). Known as a bold and successful innovator of practice growth, Andy has over 20 years in the accounting industry and extensive knowledge in positioning complex services for CFOs and other “C-level” executives. Andy heads BRC’s strategic growth initiatives firm-wide in addition […]