- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Brittany Gordon Worley
Senior Assurance Manager, CPA
Brittany is a senior manager in BRC’s assurance department. She has 14 years of experience in public accounting and works primarily with real estate clients. Brittany’s main focus is HUD entities in the affordable housing industry but she also works with tax credit entities and non-profit organizations.
- Guilford College – Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Economics
Professional and Civic Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
NC License #35195
Outside the Office
- Brittany has two small children and a husband that she loves spending time with.
- She also enjoys traveling and exploring new places.