- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Laura is an Assurance Principal with an in-depth knowledge of privately-held businesses, in a variety of industries. She has technical expertise in performing assurance services and due diligence engagements. With 25 years of public accounting experience in national and regional CPA firms, Laura’s experience includes managing audits of small and large privately owned companies, primarily in manufacturing & distribution, construction & real estate, and retail, with annual revenues ranging from $5 million to $5 billion. In addition, Laura has over 20 years of experience managing employee benefit plan audits. In addition to her technical expertise, she enjoys coaching and training young professionals, as well as participating in recruiting efforts.
• Youngstown State University – Ohio – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
• North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants – NCACPA
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – AICPA
• Commercial Real Estate Women – CREW Charlotte – Co-Chair Membership Committee
Outside the Office
• Laura enjoys spending time with family and caring for her mini dachshund.
• Activities include walking, hiking and learning how to improve her golf skills.
• Traveling and trying new restaurants are also a couple of her favorite things to do.