- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Kimberly Jessup Ripberger
Partner, Assurance Practice Area Leader, CPA
Kimberly is an assurance partner at our firm with over 16 years in public accounting. Her previous experience included working in Industry in process improvement and project management. She works primarily with clients involved in the governmental, non-profit and affordable housing industries, including tax credit properties, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, and U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development sites. She has experience in all phases of accounting, auditing, and regulatory compliance related to these clients.
UNC Chapel Hill – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
UNC Greensboro – Masters of Science in Accounting
Professional and Civic Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- First United Methodist Church, Cary
- Southeastern Affordable Housing Management Association (SAHMA) N.C.- N.C. State Meeting Co-Chair
- SAHMA Volunteer of the Year – 2018
- Bennett College President’s Award – 2019
- Commercial Real Estate Association (NAIOP) Triangle Member
- DFK International/USA – Executive Committee Member, Vice-President of Committees
- DFK International/USA – Women in Leadership Committee Chair
- Bennett College Board of Trustees
- North Carolina Women’s Affordable Housing Network
- Association of Governing Board’s (AGB) Council of Finance Committee Chairs (June 2021+)
NC License #31465
Outside the Office
Kimberly can be found spending time with friends and family during her leisure time.
Kimberly loves spending time at the beach or at the pool.
Kimberly loves to walk on her neighborhood trails or in Wake County Parks.
Kimberly loves watching comedy TV shows and movies or College Football and Basketball.