- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Tax Senior Manager, CPA
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro – Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro – Masters of Science in Accounting
Professional and Civic Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- United Way – Past Member of the Accountability Review Team
NC License #30953
Outside the Office
- Robin enjoys spending time with her husband, three teenage children, two dogs and two cats. There is never a dull moment in the house!
- Originally from Ohio, Robin enjoys making trips to the Cleveland area to visit with family and friends.
- During her free time, Robin enjoys reading, watching her children play sports, spending time with family and vacationing, especially cruising the Caribbean.