- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Myra is a Tax Principal in our Dunn Office. She has 15 years of experience as a CPA. Myra started her professional career at Ernst & Young in Raleigh in 2006 and was with Oscar N. Harris & Associates, P.A. when the firm joined with BRC in 2017. At BRC, she focuses on individual and trust and estate taxation.
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Kenan Flagler Business School – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (graduated with Distinction)
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – Minor in Information Systems
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – Master of Accounting
Professional and Civic Memberships
- Hickory Grove Advent Christian Church – Deaconess, Board Member, Outreach Committee
- American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) – Member
- North Carolina Association of CPAs (NCACPA) – Member
- BRC Council – Member (2017-2019)
- NCACPA Young CPA Cabinet – Member (2013-2016), Emerging Leaders Conference Subcomittee Chair (2014 & 2015)
- NCACPA Sandhills Chapter Board – Member (2013-2016)
- Dunn Young Professionals Group – Planning Committee Member (2011-2020)
- Dunn Area Chamber of Commerce – Board Member (2012-2015), VP of Finance (2014-2015)
NC License #33275
Outside the Office
- Myra was raised on a farm and credits work ethic learned to long, hot summer days spent working with a close-knit family.
- She is blessed with a wonderful husband and two precious boys. She loves spending time outdoors, working in the yard, and showing visitors their kiwi vine and asparagus bed!
- Myra also enjoys cooking, trying new recipes, and baking chocolate chip cookies. She looks forward to traveling, trying new restaurants and you may also find her reading a Southern Living magazine any chance she gets.
- Myra’s church is very important to her. She volunteers with the children’s programs and community outreach initiatives.
- In addition, Myra has served as a poll worker at her local precinct on election days for many years.