- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Managing Partner, CPA
Wade has served as our firm’s Managing Partner since 2013. With 25 years of experience, Wade is responsible for planning and delivering assurance services for closely-held businesses in the real estate, construction and manufacturing industries, as well as non-profit and governmental organizations. Wade’s specialty (and primary passion) is working with clients who provide affordable housing, and he works with owners, developers and management companies throughout the U.S. Wade has extensive experience in all phases of budgeting, financing, development, compliance and operations and he provides valuable, comprehensive and timely solutions to our clients.
Appalachian State University – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (summa cum laude)
Professional and Civic Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- American Red Cross volunteer, Greensboro Chapter (Past Treasurer)
- Greensboro Airport Rotary Club (Past Treasurer)
- Greensboro Airport Rotary Foundation (Past Treasurer)
NC License #25361
Outside the Office
- You can always reach Wade, even on Friday afternoons, but you might need to wait until he’s making the turn.
- At the top of Wade’s bucket list: Augusta, St. Andrews and Pebble Beach
- Wade believes any problem can be solved with a round of golf.
- Are you sensing Wade’s theme here?