- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Tax Senior Manager, CPA
Olga is a tax senior manager, responsible for providing tax compliance and consulting services to a wide variety of clients. Since joining the firm in 2006, she has worked primarily with non-profit organizations and clients involved in the affordable housing industry, including tax credit properties, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and U.S. Department of Agriculture Rural Development sites. In addition to reviewing tax filings to ensure compliance with various taxing authorities, Olga is responsible for identifying and resolving the complex reporting issues as well as advising developers and owners on tax issues during the acquisition and disposition phases.
- Moscow State University of Printing Arts – Bachelor of Science in Publishing
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro – Master of Science in Accounting
Professional and Civic Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Leadership Winston-Salem Alumni, Class of 2015
NC License #36246
Outside the Office
- Olga enjoys spending time with her husband and two sons.
- Her favorite pastimes are reading a good book and traveling throughout beautiful North Carolina, especially the coast.