- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Sandy P. Newell
Assurance Partner, CPA
Sandy is a partner in our firm and has worked for over 30 years in public accounting, providing both assurance and tax services. In recent years she has focused on providing assurance services to non-profit organizations and occupational licensing boards. The non-profits she works with include organizations with missions in health and human services, the arts, and community and economic development. In addition, Sandy works extensively with various religious organizations providing consulting and assurance services.
James Madison University – Bachelor of Business Administration
Professional and Civic Memberships
- Learning Together, Board Member and treasurer
- Greystone Baptist Church, Former Trustee, Treasurer, and Finance Committee member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
NC License #19774
Outside the Office
- Sandy and her husband, Mark, have a son, Will, daughter-in-law, Anne, and granddaughter Amelia (“Millie”) who live in Charlotte.
- She and her husband enjoy biking the greenways and traveling.
- Sandy loves spending time at Ocean Isle Beach with family, friends, her rescue dog Meg, and a good book.