- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Chief Executive Officer, CPA
Alisa began working at Bernard Robinson & Company, L.L.P. in 1991. She is currently the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) for the firm but has previously served as an audit and accounting partner. As CEO her leadership role includes ultimate responsibility for the firms operations and management decisions and implementation of the firm’s strategic plan. She also acts as direct liaison between the firm’s Board of Partners and management.
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill –Bachelor of Science in Business Administration / University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – Masters in Accounting
Professional and Civic Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Girl Scouts, Carolinas Peaks to Piedmont, Troop Leader
NC License #20815
Outside the Office
- Alisa and her husband, David, have three beautiful children, ranging in age from 12 to 16 years.
- Alisa and her family enjoy traveling the country in their RV. Her favorite spots to date have been Yellowstone, Glacier and Acadia National Parks.
- Alisa enjoys spending her spare time with her family and reading. Her monthly book club recently celebrated its twelfth anniversary.
- Alisa was recognized as one of the TBJ 2021 Outstanding Women in Business
- Alisa was a mentor at the Bizwomen Mentoring Monday event in 2022