- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Greta G. Meads
Senior Tax Manager, CPA
Greta is a senior manager in BRC’s tax department. She has 18 years of experience in public accounting and works primarily with real estate clients. Greta’s main focus is the affordable housing industry but she has also worked with other real estate entities, individuals, and non-profit organizations.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro – Master of Science in Accounting
Professional and Civic Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
NC License #31456
Outside the Office
- Greta enjoys spending time with her two children, Mackenzie and Mason. They love to go on adventures and try new things.
- She also loves going to concerts or reading a good book!