- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Tracey has over 30 years of experience as a CPA and is a tax and consulting partner in our Wilmington office. She applies her knowledge and practical ideas to meet the needs of firm clients from both a business and tax perspective. Tracey leads our Firm’s CAS service line (Client Accounting Solutions – a service which focuses on providing outsourced accounting and advisory services to our clients) as well as working primarily with professional service groups and high net worth individuals, including physician practices, law firms, marketing & advertising. She also has experience with nonprofit entities and closely-held businesses.
Within the healthcare industry, Tracey works with clients to address the ongoing challenges they face – delivery system consolidation, increased transparency, a shift from fee-for-service to performance-based payments, risk contracting and increased regulatory requirements.
Tracey is an active member in church, professional and civic organizations and a frequent speaker on various professional topics including health care reform.
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro – Bachelor of Science in Accounting (magna cum laude)
Professional and Civic Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- NCACPA– Past Member of the Board of Directors and Past Chair of the Healthcare Industry Committee
- Affiliated Healthcare Advisors – Charter Member
- Medical Group Managers Association
- North Carolina Medical Group Managers Association
- Trellis Supportive Care – Past Chair of Board of Directors
- Trellis Supportive Care Foundation – Former Member Board of Directors
- Hebron USA – Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Clemmons Presbyterian Church – Elder
NC License #16012
Outside the Office
- Tracey and her husband Jeff were married in 2013 during one of their many mission trips to Chiapas Mexico. Tracey and Jeff said their wedding vows in English but the service was trilingual with Pastor Pablo Feliciano speaking in English, Spanish and Tzeltal.
- You will find Tracey in Charlotte at least 8 (hopefully more) Sundays in the fall tailgating and cheering for the Carolina Panthers.
- One of Tracey’s favorite quotes is by Baroness Karen Blixen ~ “The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears or the sea.” She considers these words to live by as she enjoys her two favorite things, working out and sitting by the sea at Kure Beach.