- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Training and Development Coordinator
Beth supports the firm as BRC’s Training and Development Coordinator. In this role, Beth facilitates training programs throughout the organization for various departments based on need (CPE and non-CPE eligible). Additionally, Beth helps plan, host, and evaluate yearly level training programs across the firm. Beth is responsible for maintaining accurate records of participants as required for employment records and licenses.
Beth moved to Greensboro in 2015 and previously worked with college students and employers in her positions at Elon University and Action Greensboro.
• Master of Education, Marquette University – Milwaukee, Wisconsin
• Bachelor of Business Administration, James Madison University -Harrisonburg, Virginia
Professional and Civic Memberships
• Chair, JTriad Young Professionals (2019-2021)
• Board Member, Teach For America North Carolina Piedmont Triangle (2016-2018)
Outside the Office
• Beth enjoys spending time outside with her family and going on walks in the many amazing parks throughout Greensboro (bonus when the walk ends with Ozzie’s ice cream!).
• Beth focuses on supporting local and shopping secondhand – so many great gently used items available in our community.
• Beth’s interests include traveling, reading (big fan of the GSO public library), seeing shows at the Tanger Center for the Performing Arts, cooking/trying new foods, and prior to having children, she played kickball in the local adult rec league and volunteered at the three local theatres in downtown Greensboro.