- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Arnold is a Tax Principal in the Charlotte Matthews office of Bernard Robinson & Company (BRC). He is responsible for providing tax compliance and consulting services for a diverse client base. He has over 30 years of tax experience working in mid to large size accounting firms prior to joining BRC. His expertise covers various tax areas and diverse industries, but his primary industry experience includes individuals, real estate, closely held companies and family businesses, manufacturing, retail, wholesale. In addition, Arnold provides services in tax planning, tax research, state and local taxation (SALT), and representing clients for IRS and states tax examination, audits, and notices.
New York Institute of Technology-Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Professional and Civic Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- JDRF-Board of Directors (Long Island Chapter)-past Director
- POB Parent Concerned about Bullying Committee Leader
Outside the Office
- As fairly new North Carolinian residents, along with his wife and kids (who both love and play tennis and swimming), they are still discovering the beauties of North Carolina. Additionally, Arnold still makes the trek north to New York as often as he can to visit his sons who are still enjoying all that New York brings.
- Arnold is a passionate hockey fan in general and living in NY most of his life is a devoted NY Rangers fan, but he has adopted and is very much supportive of the hometown Carolina Hurricanes.
- Though growing up and loving dogs, Arnold and his family currently enjoy the playful company of their two cats.