- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Courtney is a principal in our firm’s assurance practice. He has over 17 years of public accounting experience. Courtney has specialized in assisting clients with the implementation of new accounting pronouncements, navigating technical issues, internal control and system process recommendations, and effective ways to handle software implementations. Courtney is responsible for all aspects of the assurance (audit), review, compilation or agreed-up procedure engagements, including planning, risk assessment, engagement supervision and reporting. His primary industry experience includes construction, franchiser, Homeowners associations, employee benefit plans, not-for-profits, the entrepreneur owned/operated entity, and service organization control (SOC) reporting.
Central Michigan University, Bachelors of Science in Business Administration (Accounting)
Professional and Civic Memberships
- Treasure of the Community Managers Marketing Association
- Past Treasurer of Girls on the Run (Union County)
- Past member of CFMA
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
NC License # 32584
Outside of the office
- Courtney grew up Michigan and moved to the Charlotte area after graduation to pursue a career in Public Accounting. He enjoys spending time with his two daughters.
- Courtney enjoys staying activity in the local community and coaching/watching his daughters’ soccer games on the weekends. He is an avid CrossFit junkie and mountain bike enthusiast.
- He enjoys football and premier league soccer. Courtney has coached for the Wesley Chapel Athletic Association and has enjoyed his time coaching his daughters’ teams over the past 5 years.