- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Tax Partner, CPA
Ron is a tax partner with over 40 years of experience in public accounting. Ron has been serving clients in various industries, including affordable housing, commercial real estate, manufacturing and distribution (consumer products, industrial controls, plastic molding and extrusion, textiles). He has consulted on numerous merger and acquisition transactions, assisted with tax accounting method changes and represented clients in federal and state examinations.
Ron’s experience includes over 12 years with Big Four firms and served as a Tax Partner with McGladrey for over 16 years.
- University of North Florida – Bachelor of Business Administration – Accounting
- University of North Florida – Bachelor of Arts – Public Administration and Political Science
Professional and Civic Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
NC License #17936
FL License #AC0012214
Outside the Office
- Ron stays busy with his wife, five children and their two Yorkie-Poo pets.
- His favorite way to relax is to watch one of his favorite teams play on a weekend afternoon.