- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Ashley is a principal at our firm and has been with Bernard Robinson and Company for more than 10 years and has almost 20 years of experience in public accounting. She provides tax compliance and consulting services for a broad range of clients with a concentration in real estate, small businesses, manufacturing and dealerships.
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro – Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Professional and Civic Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
NC License #28271
Outside the Office
- Ashley enjoys spending time with her husband, daughter and two dogs.
- During her free time, Ashley enjoys cheering on her daughter in tennis matches and traveling, especially to the Caribbean.