- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Sherry is a tax partner in our firm and has worked for over 40 years in public accounting, providing tax, accounting, auditing and consulting services. She began her accounting career in 1979, after college graduation, with Oscar N. Harris & Associates in Dunn, North Carolina. She advanced her career and was practice manager when the firm joined with Bernard Robinson & Company, L.L.P in 2017.
- Barton College, Bachelor of Science in Accounting (magna cum laude)
- Johnston Community College, Associate in Applied Science in Accounting
Professional and Civic Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Antioch United Methodist Church, Administrative Council, United Women in Faith, and Finance Committee member
- Dunn-Erwin Rotary Club, Charter Member and Former President
- Strickland’s Crossroads Volunteer Fire Department Auxiliary, Member and Former President
Outside the Office
- Sherry enjoys spending time with her husband, H.M., on their family farm, and participating together in various Church and Community activities.
- She values being an early morning riser for quiet time spent on devotional reading. When time permits, she also likes to cook and sew.
- In addition, Sherry treasures visits and traveling with her son’s and daughter’s extended families, including three young grandsons. They all enjoy watching and participating in sports and musical concert events.
NC License #13221