- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Tim is a tax partner in our firm and has over 15 years of experience in his field. He is responsible for client services for closely-held businesses in the construction, manufacturing, recycling industries, trying to help with items such as the R&D credit or DENR property tax exemptions. He also works with wholesale, real estate and service industries. Before joining Bernard Robinson & Company, Tim worked for a large national accounting firm.
- Wake Forest University – Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Wake Forest University – Master of Science in Accountancy
Professional and Civic Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Leadership Greensboro Advisory Board Member
- Young CPA Cabinet (May 2006 – May 2008)
- NCACPA Work Life Issues Committee – Chair (2010-2012)
- Leadership Greensboro Alumni
- Copper Top Life Learning Center – Board Member (2008-2010)
NC License #29908
Outside the Office
- Weekends consists of a minute or two on the couch catching his breath in between chasing his 6 yr old son, Parker, his 4 yr old girl, Juliet and his 3 year old girl, Felicity.
- Me time (what is that!) would include a Duke basketball game or strapping on the helmet and hitting the many mountain bike trails in Greensboro. A nice, “calm” walk through the Bicentennial Gardens with the 3 kids and two dogs is good for the blood pressure. A few runs of pickup basketball always gets the juices flowing. Lastly, after 20 years in retirement, I’ve joined a few competitive soccer leagues. Running around with 25 yr olds has nearly pushed me back into retirement, but I haven’t given up yet.
- Friends have dubbed Tim a Yippie because of his concern for the environment (recycle!) and fondness of nature (hiking, biking and even some camping). What is a Yippie you ask? A Yuppie that has Hippie tendencies. Yes, he showers every day, although that is even a struggle as he thinks water is our most important natural resource.
- My zen (and favorite) moment of the day was when I got to rock my baby girl to sleep every night. Boy do I miss that. Now it is likely my next wood working project. I made my first table over Christmas break and it turned out surprisingly good (meaning my wife doesn’t hate it aesthetically and you can sit and eat on it without it falling over). I consider that a victory. Next up is bunk beds for the kids. Wish me luck! Or perhaps, wish them luck. I won’t be the one sleeping in them.