- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Partner, Tax Practice Leader, CPA
Tim is a tax partner in our firm and has over 20 years of experience in his field. He is responsible for client services for closely-held businesses in the construction, manufacturing, recycling industries, helping with items such as the R&D credit or DENR property tax exemptions. He also works with high net worth individuals, wholesale, real estate and service industries. Before joining Bernard Robinson & Company, Tim worked for a large national accounting firm.
- Wake Forest University – Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- Wake Forest University – Master of Science in Accountancy
Professional and Civic Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Leadership Greensboro Advisory Board Member (2014-2018)
- Young CPA Cabinet (May 2006 – May 2008)
- NCACPA Work Life Issues Committee – Chair (2010-2012)
- Leadership Greensboro Alumni
NC License #29908
Outside the Office
- Weekends consists of a minute or two on the couch catching his breath in between chasing his 12 year old son, Parker, his 10 year old girl, Juliet and his 8 year old girl, Felicity.
- Me time (what is that!) would include a Duke basketball game, a friendly round of disc golf, or strapping on the helmet and hitting the many mountain bike trails in Greensboro. A nice, “calm” walk through the Bicentennial Gardens with the 3 kids and two dogs is good for the blood pressure. A few runs of pickup basketball always gets the juices flowing. Lastly, after 21 years in retirement, I’ve joined a few competitive soccer leagues. Running around with 25 yr olds has nearly pushed me back into retirement, but I haven’t given up yet.
- Friends have dubbed Tim a Yippie because of his concern for the environment (recycle!) and fondness of nature (hiking, biking and even some camping). What is a Yippie you ask? A Yuppie that has Hippie tendencies. Yes, he showers every day, although that is even a struggle as he thinks water is our most important natural resource.
- I used to dabble in wood working and do look foprward to the day when I can get back to that. These days consist of slowly trying to change out the doors and molding in our house. I do still sit at the table I made my wife. And for those of you who have read my bio before, the bunk beds I built for the kids are still standing and no one has been seriously injured.