- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Daniel G. Hayes
Dan is an assurance partner in our firm, and has over 30 years of experience. He provides client services to non-profit organizations and closely held businesses in the construction, retail, manufacturing, wholesale and service areas. He has in-depth experience advising clients on a variety of accounting, auditing, and general management matters. Dan is also our partner in charge of conducting peer reviews, and has extensive experience with the peer review program.
University of North Carolina at Greensboro – Bachelor of Science in Accounting (magna cum laude)
Professional and Civic Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- NCACPA – Peer Review Committee, Past Chairman
- ArtsGreensboro – Board of Directors
- Greensboro Historical Museum – Board of Trustees
- Greensboro Merchants Association
- Greensboro Chamber of Commerce
- Hamilton Lakes Pool, Inc. – Past Chairman of Board of Directors
- Community Associations Institute – Past Member of Board of Directors
- Mental Health Association – Past Member of Board of Directors
- Duke University Certification Program for Not-for-Profit Managers – Past Instructor
NC License #15003
Outside the Office
- Dan enjoys landscaping and working in his yard.
- Dan likes playing the guitar and trying to get better.
- Dan enjoys spending time at Belews Lake.