- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Charlotte - Cotswold
Sheila has over 25 years of experience as a CPA is a Partner at BRC. She is based out of both the Charlotte and Charlotte-Cotswold offices. She works with both the Tax service area as well as the CAS service line (Client Accounting Solutions – a service that focuses on the accounting services for our clients). Her expertise covers various tax areas with a focus on closely-held companies, wholesale, personal services, and some manufacturing, real estate and high net worth individuals. Sheila also has experience working with nonprofit entities.
Sheila’s experience with both the business and the individuals has allowed her to grow a client base that focuses on small business owners. She works with business owners by looking at the business and individual return together for tax planning services. She has also enjoyed consulting the M&A side associated with the businesses.
University of North Carolina at Charlotte – Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Professional and Civic Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- National Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors – Auxiliary (PHCC Auxiliary)
NC License #17750
Outside the Office
- Sheila enjoys vacationing with her family. Anything as simple as going to the beach together, to skiing together in Colorado.
- She enjoys reading a book when relaxing or exercising with her friends in a group class or yoga.