- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Charlotte - Cotswold
Sheila Haas, CPA is a Tax Partner in the Charlotte Cotswold office of Bernard Robinson & Co., LLP. Sheila has spent her entire career in the Charlotte area. During her early career she worked at a large public accounting firm and then on to a large International Bank. After taking several years off to raise her family, she entered back into the accounting field working for a small corporation handling all accounting and tax compliance and worked at a small public accounting firm, dealing mostly with tax compliance for individuals.
Sheila’s experience with both corporations and individuals has allowed her to grow a client base that focuses on the small business owners. She works with business owners by looking at the business and individual return together for tax planning purposes.
Sheila has built a valuable network of professionals that she collaborates with to make a team effort in getting the best results for her clients.
University of North Carolina at Charlotte – Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Professional and Civic Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- National Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors – Auxiliary (PHCC Auxiliary)
- North Carolina Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors – Auxiliary (NCPHCC Auxiliary) Past President
NC License #17750
Outside the Office
- Sheila and her husband, Hans, have 5 grown children, ages 20 and up.
- Sheila has an active family. She enjoys vacationing with her family. Anything as simple as going to the beach together, to snow skiing together in Colorado.
- Sheila enjoys reading a book when relaxing as much as exercising with her friends in a group class or yoga.