- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Partner, CPA, CFE
Kyle Corum is a Partner with BRC and is the leader of the Firm’s Advisory Services practice, which includes a variety of different types of engagements including:
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions
- Fraud and Forensic Investigations
- Agreed upon procedures
- Internal control reviews and analysis
- Outsource CFO and Controller duties
- Litigation support
- Shareholder dispute investigations
Kyle began his career in public accounting in 2002 after graduating from Appalachian State. Kyle worked with a large national firm for 5 years before joining BRC. He also works with a variety of industries to assist them with their audit and accounting needs including manufacturing, wholesale and distribution, not-for-profits, churches, and homeowner associations. Kyle also is a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) and with this knowledge, he is able to bring a different perspective to his clients regarding internal controls and risks.
In addition, Kyle has significant experience in performing audits of Employee Benefit Plans and has become a leader in this practice area for the Firm. He has experience with all types of plans including defined contribution, including 403(b) plans, defined benefit, ESOP’s, and Health and Welfare plans.
- Appalachian State University – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Accounting
- Appalachian State University – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Computer Information Systems
Professional and Civic Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Triad Chapter of the ACFE
- Community Associations Institute (CAI)
- Leadership Greensboro – 2011
- Summit House – Past Board Member
NC License #30484
Outside the Office
- When not working, Kyle enjoys playing sports and coaching his children in their respective sports.
- In addition, he enjoys looking at real estate with 18 holes on it when the opportunity arises.
- Kyle is also an active member within his Church and a Sunday school teacher.