- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Assurance Partner, CPA
Courtney is a partner in our firm’s assurance area with over 20 years of experience in public accounting. Courtney is responsible for all aspects of the audit, review or compilation engagement, including planning, risk assessment, supervision, and reporting. She specializes in assisting clients with the successful implementation of new accounting standards, practical and cost effective internal control recommendations, and technical issue resolutions. Her primary industry experience includes construction, manufacturing and distribution, not-for-profit organizations and employee benefit plans.
Appalachian State University – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Concentration in Accounting
Professional and Civic Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
- Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
NC License #28925
Outside the Office
- Courtney enjoys spending time with her family and supporting her son who plays soccer and basketball throughout the year.
- Courtney credits her optimistic attitude and work ethic to her parents, who have supported her unconditionally throughout her life.