- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Tax Senior Manager, Leader of U.S. Inbound International Services, CPA
Stella is a Senior Tax Manager with over 15 years experience. She assists clients in such areas as international and domestic tax compliance & consulting, business entity structuring, tax due diligence and tax controversy. During her career, Stella has helped many businesses navigate the complex tax and accounting issues associated with mergers, acquisitions and restructuring. She also provides tax planning services for foreign nationals and expatriates.
Prior to joining BRC, Stella worked at DHG for over 13 years, and led its Chinese Business Services. She has served many Chinese companies for their direct investment or expansion in the US. She also served as Deputy Chair for Praxity Asia Pacific region.
Stella is actively involved in the local community. She currently serves as Executive Board member for North America Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Director of Finance for North Carolina Chinese Business Association.
- Central University of Finance & Economics, PR China – Bachelor of Economics Major: International Accounting
- Wake Forest University – Master of Science in Accountancy (Full Graduate Scholarship)
Professional and Civic Memberships
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NCACPA)
NC License #30367
Outside the Office
- Stella stays busy with her family and two children. Both of them are very active in martial arts practice.
- She enjoys reading, travelling and trying new cuisines.