- Affordable Housing
- Common Interest Realty Associations
- Employee Benefit Plans
- High Wealth Individuals
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Multi-Family Office
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Senior Living Services
- Transportation and Logistics
- Trust and Estate Planning
- Wholesale and Retail
Brian Boswell, CPA is a Partner in the Charlotte office of Bernard Robinson & Co., LLP. Brian’s public accounting experience began in 1996 and he has spent his whole career in the Charlotte market. During his career, he has worked with businesses in all industries. Brian’s experience as an entrepreneur gives him a unique perspective when working with business owners. During his career, he has been part of the management team of three start-up ventures including one business that completed a successful initial public offering.
He has also worked with business owners and business professionals to optimize the outcome of their personal taxes. Brian helps clients with compliance and planning in areas such as: business income, rental income, equity compensation and investment income.
Brian has built a valuable network of service providers to help his clients with matters including legal, banking and wealth management. He regularly collaborates with other professionals to get the best results for his clients.
- California State University, Sacramento, Bachelor of Arts
- Queens University, Graduate Studies in Accounting
Professional and Civic Memberships
NC License #25552
Outside the Office
- Brian and his wife, Robin love the North Carolina mountains and frequently spend time hiking with their dogs near Banner Elk, NC.
- Their love of animals led Brian and Robin to volunteer with Charlotte Mecklenburg Animal Care and Control as foster care providers for some of Charlotte’s finest adoptable animals. They have enjoyed this area of service for over ten years.
- Brian’s favorite hobby is the gym. He really enjoys plugging into his iPod challenging himself with various cardio workouts.