Staying Focused on the Big Picture
Often times, it’s easy for management to get bogged down in the details of operating the business; to lose sight of the big picture. We can help to adjust your focus.
Does your organization struggle with some of these issues?
- Developing a mission statement, a long-range business plan, and a system to monitor your progress
- Establishing accounting systems and procedures appropriate for your business, which provide you with the information necessary to make the right decisions on a timely basis
- Comparing your results against industry benchmarks
- Planning for the future with financial projections and forecasts
An Outside, Objective Voice
With competition putting a strain on margins, maintaining a profitable business is more difficult to obtain. Bernard Robinson & Company is an outside, objective voice. We can help you identify inefficient resources, reduce overhead, and improve staffing.
We help management find the right solutions to tough problems. Our offerings include:
- Conflict resolution for principals and senior management
- Recruit and retain qualified accounting personnel
- Lease vs buy decisions
- Maximization of return from computer systems
- Business planning
- Enhancing profit improvement
- Enterprise-wide risk assessment
- Industry-specific consulting services
- Performance Improvement
- Strategic Accounting Services
- Business succession planning
- Cash flow & budgeting analysis
- Performance measurement
- Process evaluation
- Transaction structuring
- Buy/sell agreements
- Financing requirements
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Partnership/shareholder disputes
Service Leadership Team
We welcome the opportunity to learn more about you and your specific situation.