70 Years of Experience in a Continuously Evolving Industry
Bernard Robinson & Company has provided services to the healthcare industry since our start over 65 years ago. As the industry has evolved, so have the services we provide. Our team has in-depth knowledge in the healthcare industry, focusing primarily on continuing care retirement communities, private physician practices and related entities. Made up of dedicated, well-rounded CPA’s, our team is passionate about helping you succeed in this complex, ever-changing environment.
You have a vision for the future of your healthcare practice. We have a vision of how we can help you achieve your financial goals. Our CPAs and healthcare consultants will help you define your vision and identify the real issues and challenges in meeting your goals. Our proactive answers, comprehensive services and advice will help you navigate the obstacles and trials of today’s healthcare industry.
As a founding member of Affiliated Healthcare Advisors, a national network of CPAs and healthcare consultants who provide services to physician practices, we have access to over 20 firms across the nation, providing services to hundreds of medical practices. Through AHA, we can provide our clients with specialty specific benchmarks, innovative ideas and information on how their peers are practicing.
Our team is involved in your industry; we are active members of the local, state and national MGMA and the NC Association of CPAs Healthcare Industry Committee. We have hands on experience in managing medical practices. We are frequent speakers on healthcare related topics and contributing writers to healthcare industry trade journals.
Our services include:
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Tax planning and compliance
- Practice monitoring reports
- Accounts receivable analysis
- Benchmark and overhead analysis
- Physician compensation modeling
- Ancillary services analysis
- Feasibility studies and financial forecasting
- Cost segregation studies
- Income guarantee and reconciliations
- Physician shareholder / employment agreement reviews
- Physician transitional planning
- Mid level and administrator incentive plans
Additionally, through our professional affiliates we offer:
- Coding audit and education
- Information technology and EMR consulting
Industry Leadership Team
We welcome the opportunity to learn more about you and your specific situation.
Victor Blackburn, CPA, Partner