A Challenging, Volatile Industry
Whether a dealership specializes in autos, heavy trucks, farming machinery, boats or recreational vehicles, business has become more challenging. Uncertainty in the economic outlook makes it difficult for businesses and consumers to plan, often resulting in delays in investments that would have otherwise been made. Increasing regulatory requirements and technological demands place further stress on management’s ability to maintain a successful, thriving dealership. This dynamic, volatile environment provides operational challenges and opportunities, highlighting the critical need for reliable, relevant financial reporting by the factory, management, shareholders and the bank.
Over 65 Years of Experience Put to Work for You
Working with a firm that has been advising clients for 65 years with advisors with dealership experience can be a significant competitive advantage. Bernard Robinson & Company advisors are familiar with the industry specific challenges that dealers face. We vigilantly remain committed to customizing our services to those needs. Depending on your dealership’s needs, our services may include:
- helping to provide accurate, relevant financial information in a meaningful format
- devising strategies to help maximize cash flow
- identifying opportunities to realize tax efficiencies
- providing industry benchmarking, best practices and trending information
- helping to prevent fraud
- offering ways to better protect customer information
- providing ideas for financial improvements to the store
- providing guidance through the buying or selling a dealership
- helping develop estate and succession plans
Industry Leadership Team
We welcome the opportunity to learn more about you and your specific situation.